Thursday, June 4, 2009

Glimpse


Photos From Alaska Summer 2009 (2nd year)


Here is just a glimpse of what I get to see from day to day while being a driver.
 
The Whittier tunnel photos are by far the best. (I took those while I was driving through it my first time, Shhhhhhhh......., Don't tell anyone) I make runs past and to Portage Lake several times a week. I over night in Seward at least once a week. 

There are still more runs that I have yet to drive!!!!  So far it has been awesome!!!!!!!  


Portage Lake




Whittier Tunnel
2.5 miles long
Just big enough to fit the train (or a motor coach) 






Portage Lake


Whittier


Portage Lake



Seward Highway 




Portage Lake & Portage Glacier Cruise Tour













Seward



This is where I get to sleep when I over night in Seward for Ship days. 
Super sweet pad, right?!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home